10D/9N ISLAND HOPPING AND DIVING!
Get the most out of the Togian islands with our Dive & Explore packages, organised in co-operation with Togian boat trip. During a 6 days boat trip youʻll drive through the impressive island landscape with like minded travellers. You will visit empty beaches and a bajau village, swim in a jellyfish lake, get a sneak peak how the locals live and climb the vulcano in Una Una. After the island hopping itʻs time to “get your PADI” or if already certified, to explore the underwater world with us.
All prices are per person in double occupancy.
Please ask for single supplement and other options.
The offer is valid only during low season, Jan-June and Oct-Dec.
Not included in the price:
Transport from Ampana/Gorontalo to Wakai
Transport from Bomba to Wakai/Ampana/Gorontalo
National park entry fee
Soft drinks/Beer, extra dives, tips, other personal expensies
Insurancies. We recommend to enclose a travel and dive insurance before the trip.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of 60% is due in advance. The remaining amount is either to be paid directly in cash (IDR) at the beginning the tour or by bank transfer beforehand.
If the travel plans change and the tour has to be canceled / post- poned, we ask for immediate information. The prepayment will be fully refunded up to 60 days before the start of the trip. In the event of a short-term cancellation (less than 30 days before the booked travel date), we can only reimburse a partial amount if there are valid reasons.
What to bring / information:
* DRYBAG for your valuables (f.ex. cameras, cell phones, laptops). 5L, 10L and 20L DRYBAGS are available for sale.
* Refillable water bottle (drinking water can be refilled for free)
* Environmentally friendly sunscreen.
Sun is strong under the equator, we recommend to swim in a rashguard/shirt and shorts.
* Personal medication (no pharmacy in the Togians).
* Enough cash (no ATM / bank on the Togians).
* Mosquito repellent. Local brands Soffell and Autan can be bought in Ampana and Gorontalo.
* Electricity runs generally from 6 pm to 11 pm / Araya Dive Resort from 6 pm to 6 am. Mostly no phone / internet connection in the islands. Some resorts like Araya Dive Resort offer satellite Wi-Fi for a fee.